Spending money for the cause of God is as the seed from which seven ears may grow, each bearing one hundred grains. God gives in multiples to those whom He wants. God is Munificent and All-knowing.
Al-Quran Surah Baqra (261)
Donate Now and Make Diffrenace
Aabtaab Charity Collection
Donation & Charity Programs
Aabtaab Collect donations and Charity to Sponsor Students and Help Needy and Homeless people. Aabtaab Also Collect Islamic Payments Such As Khums, Fidiya, Kaffara, and Sadaqah.
Raised : $179.000
Goal : $259.000
Raised : $456.000
Goal : $719.000
Raised : $379.000
Goal : $626.000
Support Shia Learners
Help in Duniya to get helped in Aakhira!
Give part of your halal income to charity so that the rest will be blessed.
How can my donation help people
Your donation can help provide essential educational support to students in need for Allah and Ahlulbait (A.S), as well as sponsor teachers who are dedicated to making a difference in their lives. Here are some ways in which your donation can help Moumineen:
- Provide Islamic Educational Resources: Your donation can help provide Courses, Venue Expenses, technical resources and other educational resources to students who may not have access to them. This can help ensure that they receive a Quranic education online and offline and have the tools they need.
- Support Teacher Salaries: You can help sponsor the salaries of dedicated teachers. This can help ensure that these teachers can continue to provide quality teachings and support to their students.
- Fund Scholarships: You can help fund scholarships for students who not able to pay fee for thier education. This can help open up opportunities for these students Education of Quran and Ahlulbait available for everyone.
- Improve Facilities: You can help improve facilities, such as classrooms and libraries. This can help create a more conducive learning environment for students and provide them with the resources they need.
- Provide Extra-Curricular Activities: Your donation can help provide funding for extra-curricular activities, such as our Ramdan Class Round table activities, Sunday Youth Class Sports activities.