There are some emphases in the words of this verse from the perspective of ‘Arab literature such as the words “واعلموا” (know that), “أنَّما” (verily), “من شیءٍ” (whatever thing), “فأنَّ” (so verily), “لِلّه” (is for Allah), and “إن کنتم آمنتم بالله” (if you have faith in Allah) which represent a high degree of significance of khums.
Please refer to the Islamic laws of the Marjae you follow to find the exact amount of khums that you obligate to pay.
Please select if your payment includes both Sahm El Imam and Sahm El Sadat or just one of those.
You will be provided a copy of the original receipt of khums (via email) from the office of your Marjae within 15 days of the payment being processed. We only act as a medium to help you deliver your khums.
- Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali al Husseini al Sistani
- Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali al Hosseini al Khamenei
- Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Basheer Hussein al Najafy
- Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Husayn Vahid al Khorasani
- Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Mohammad Ishaq al Fayyadh
- Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Mohammed Saeed al Hakeem